GreenerBuilder is the leading conference and expo for sustainability professionals in the Pacific Region, taking place August 1 in San Francisco. Hosted by USGBC Northern California, the annual event unites all of the key players involved in greening the region’s built environment—including architects, engineers and contractors—to discuss industry trends, new case studies and emerging technologies.
Below, we’ve rounded up the top FAQs about GreenerBuilder. Looking for more? Check out the website’s FAQ section.
1. When and where will GreenerBuilder be held in 2018?
The conference will take place Wed., August 1 at the Mission Bay Conference Center at the University of California, San Francisco.
2. How much does it cost?
Full conference passes start at $190 for USGBC Northern California members and $150 for students. A full conference pass includes:
- Access to educational sessions
- Access to the Exhibit Hall
- Coffee, lunch and networking reception
- Admission to opening plenary
3. How do I register for GreenerBuilder?
You can purchase GreenerBuilder tickets on the conference website.
4. What types of tracks and sessions can I expect?
GreenerBuilder offers presentations, case studies and exhibitors that illustrate the best of green building in the region. Attendees can earn CE hours to help maintain their LEED professional credentials.
At GreenerBuilder, you can choose from 14 breakout sessions across six tracks:
- Energy and decarbonization
- Equity and access
- Health and wellness
- Resilience and adaptation
- Technology and data
- Circular economy and waste
Explore the conference program on our website.
5. How do I become a conference sponsor or exhibitor?
Download our sponsorship/exhibitor prospectus to learn about our benefits packages. Interested sponsors and exhibitors must fill out an online form.