ASHRAE Guideline 36: Using Controls for LEED Credits & Energy Targets
Need help? Contact email@example.com
What is ASHRAE Guideline 36? And how can it be used for LEED points? Learn how to use the Building Automation System to achieve LEED points in the following categories: Sustainable Sites, Water Efficiency, Energy and Atmosphere, Indoor Air Quality. We will look specifically at best practices for monitoring, commissioning, and optimization that can all be incorporated into the building automation system. In addition we will discuss the benefits to occupants of implementing LEED/High Performance Building standards important to both the occupants and the building owners.
Program: LEED 2009, LEED v4, LEED v4.1
This course is approved for GBCI CE hours, but is not available through Education @USGBC.
- What is ASHRAE Guideline 36
- How to integrate the building automation system into the entire commissioning process.
- Equipment/Systems monitoring that can be implanted in the building automation system for LEED points
- Optimization strategies that can be implanted in the building automation system for LEED points.
- Understanding the impact of LEED/High Performance Building strategies on building occupants