Making Net Zero Net Positive: Solving the Efficiency & Cost Paradox
Need help? Contact email@example.com
This webcast program will focus on realistic solutions and methods of energy conservation. Presenters will discuss a variety of technologies that will help move buildings closer to net zero, and inspire the design community into using new solutions.
This course is approved for GBCI CE hours, but is not available through Education @USGBC.
- Define the importance of, and why we should strive for, net zero in the built environment.
- Identify behaviors that create more effective ownership, design and construction teams.
- Discuss the primary technical and financial challenges in achieving net zero buildings.
- Explain where a net zero design approach can best be applied.
- Recognize the value of a collaborative process in building design and the impact on costs.