- Explain industry protocols and procedures for testing the water efficiency and operational performance of toilet fixtures.
- Explore the design options and functional possibilities of different categories of flush tank-type toilets and how they help with LEED BD+C Homes V4 WE Total Water Use.
- Evaluate and compare the water efficiency of different flush technologies and discuss some of the regulatory challenges regarding toilet water use. How does this impact LEED O+M V4 WE Indoor Water Use?
- Specify appropriate flush tank-type toilets to meet the usage demands and sustainable design goals for a residential or commercial high-performance building and how it meets help with LEED BD+C Homes V4 WE Credit Indoor Water Use
- Discuss why water use is fundamentally different than energy use but can be modeled at the project start with the LEED BD+C Homes V4 WE Total Water Use Calculator