Human Health in a Changing Climate: People & Planet Thriving Together - USGBC’s International Education Series
All times are listed in GMT+2
Starting in June and running throughout 2020, USGBC will be offering the International Education Series: Europe and Latin America, providing robust online programming comprised of live events and on-demand education sessions.
The first live event, titled Human Health in a Changing Climate: People and Planet Thriving Together, will be held on June 9 at 3:00 pm GMT+2. During this education session, participants will learn first-hand how a changing climate impacts human health in buildings and communities around the world. Speakers will discuss a holistic “planetary health” view and share how human heath conversations can be leveraged to catalyze climate action.
Following the live event, on-demand sessions will be available to registered individuals, featuring:
- Healthy Buildings Face-Off: LEED and WELL Versus EU Regulations
- Product Transparency - Is it the Holy Grail for Health and Wellbeing?
- Incorporating Wellness into Flexible Workspaces
The live and on-demand sessions are included in the Health and Wellness - Europe track of the education series.
- Sarah Welton, Vice President, Market Solutions, International WELL Building Institute
- Catriona Brady, Head of Better Places for People, World Green Building Council
- Chris Pyke, Senior Vice President, Product, Arc Skoru Inc.
USGBC’s international education series will provide the same robust resources and learning opportunities initially planned for our Greenbuild Europe and Greenbuild Mexico conferences. All sessions are expertly curated, peer-reviewed and eligible for continuing education units (CEUs).
© 2021 U.S. Green Building Council |