How do I register a new LEED Residential project?
The rating systems listed below are currently open for registration in LEED Online:
- LEED v4 BD+C: Homes and Multifamily Lowrise
- LEED v4 BD+C: Multifamily Midrise
- LEED v4.1 Residential: Single Family
- LEED v4.1 Residential: Multifamily (except for U.S. and Canada)
- LEED v4.1 Residential: Multifamily Core and Shell (except for U.S. and Canada)
Typically, a member of the Homes Verification Team will complete the registration process. To create a new project in LEED Online:
- Log in LEED Online and click “Homes” on the right-hand side menu, then click “Create New Homes Project”.
- Select whether the project is an individual project or a bulk registration from the top drop-down menu. For more information on how to register a bulk group, see our LEED Online User Guide for Residential Projects.
- Fill in the fields as instructed in LEED Online. You may refer to the FAQs displayed on the right-hand side of the registration screen for help.