enefice Kyushu | U.S. Green Building Council
Please upgrade your browser. This site requires a newer version to work correctly. Read more

LEED O+M: Existing Buildings v4 - LEED v4

enefice Kyushu

3-1-24, Kego
Chuo-ku, Fukuoka-shi, 8100023
Japan
Map

LEED Platinum 2018

This project "enefice Kyushu" was built as the Kyushu branch of dai-dan co.,ltd.
This project have achieved BELS five stars, CASBEE Rank S and LEED v4 Platinum certification.

With the focus on working towards a Zero Energy Building (ZEB) as a comprehensive building facility industry, we adopted various technologies and built enefice Kyushu. They are as follows:

  • CEILINGFREE® integrated plural functions such as air-conditioning, lighting and sensing. This provides a comfortable environment while reducing the energy consumption.
  • Geothermal heat-capture technology reduces energy consumption of the HVAC system.
  • Task & ambient lighting reduced the overall energy consumption of the lighting system. A bright space was also created with indirect lighting set up on a small beam.
  • We conduct indoor environmental measurements and questionnaire surveys every season, and carry out improvements in energy conservation under operating conditions while maintaining indoor comfort.

As a result, compared to the old buildings, the energy savings rate was 53 percent, the energy creation rate was 14 percent, and the total reduction rate was 67 percent, and the building achieved ZEB Ready on actual operations, too.

  • Share on Twitter
  • Share on Facebook
  • Share on LinkedIn
  • Print
Project details
Size
1,384 sf
Certified
19 Apr 2018
Data Reporting
Energy Update
Water Update
Transportation Update
Waste Update
Human Experience Update

Powered by Arc: a platform providing LEED projects with a clean and streamlined way to track and monitor performance data.