LEED AP® BD+C Exam Preparation Guide, LEED v4 Edition, is a comprehensive study reference used to prepare for the LEED AP BD+C specialty exam. Written by an accomplished LEED® Fellow™, this guide provides a detailed and efficient approach to studying through the use of concise text and detailed, full-color illustrations and photos and compliments the LEED v4 Reference Guide for Building Design and Construction.
Included you’ll find:
- An overview of the LEED AP BD+C credential and its benefits
- The process of registering for, studying for, and taking the LEED AP BD+C specialty exam
- The core concepts, themes, and structure of the LEED v4 BD+C rating system
- An overview of the knowledge and task domains of the LEED AP BD+C specialty exam
- Comprehensive reviews, 172 Checkpoint Questions and Knowledge Retention and Calculation Exercises
- A 100-question practice exam
- An Appendix that contains a sample LEED v4 BD+C checklist and a list of standards and references
Online Learner Resources included with the guide:
- Quick Quizzes®
- Illustrated glossary
- Flash cards that for interactive self-study/review tool for exam preparation
- Media library with videos and animations that reinforce and expand on content found in the guide
- ATPeResources.com, which links to online reference materials that support continued learning
Please note: an e-book version of this guide is available for purchase here.Note: USGBC is not responsible for content provided by third parties. Further, the purchase of the study material does not, in any event, guarantee passing of the examination.